Wednesday 17 August 2016

The NHS cannot afford to ignore bullying any longer

The NHS cannot afford to ignore bullying any longer Bullying undermines safe patient care, demoralises staff and leads to less effective teams

Do you work in the NHS? Please take our survey and tell us whether bullying is a problem and how it affects your work.

“It ground me down. I lost some of my hair. I began shaking at the thought of going to work and eventually retired on ill health grounds. My manager was not disciplined because although it was agreed he had bullied me, he ‘didn’t intend’ to bully me.”

This nurse left her job and will never work for the NHS again. I have met too many fine staff with similar stories while advising staff who raised concerns about patient care or discrimination. Continue reading... The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment