Antimicrobial resistance: global report on surveillance 2014 This report aims to provide a comprehensive picture of antibiotic resistance across the world, with data from 114 countries. The findings document resistance to antibiotics, especially so-called last resort antibiotics, in all regions of the world. It also shows the gaps in surveillance systems and the need for a standardized approach to tracking and monitoring the issue.
- Review antibiotic use to avoid 'devastating' resistance, GPs told GP Online
- Drug resistance 'global threat' BBC News
- Antibiotic crisis bigger than Aids as common infections will kill, WHO warns The Daily Telegraph
- Lord Darzi: Age of safe medicine is ending The Daily Telegraph
- WHO report: Antibiotic resistance happening right now all over the world The Independent
- 'Antibiotic resistance is now a bigger crisis than the AIDS epidemic' The Daily Mail