Greater support to help GPs spot the warning signs of cancer NICE is updating its guideline on suspected cancer to help GPs spot the early signs and symptoms of cancer.
- Statistics on Waiting Times for Suspected and Diagnosed Cancer Patients Q2 2014-15 Key Points – Provider Based NHS England
- Double cancer referrals, GPs urged BBC News
- NHS misses cancer treatment targets BBC News
- GPs told tired patients should be fast-tracked for cancer tests The Daily Telegraph
- Doctors to get more help to spot cancer early The Guardian
- GPs can't be expected to know every cancer symptom, Government says The Independent