Tributes have been paid to a learning disabilities nurse who died after testing positive for coronavirus.
Augustine Agyei-Mensah, known to his colleagues as Gus, was described as a “highly regarded team member” at Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS foundation trust (NHFT). The Guardian
- Coronavirus testing centre set up in Corby - but government gives out wrong address ITV News
- Coronavirus deaths close to 1000 in hospitals in the Anglia region ITV News
- Key worker sent to wrong address for testing after NHS error Metro
- Northamptonshire nurse with four young children tragically dies from Covid-19 Northamptonshire Telegraph
- No new Covid-19 deaths at Northamptonshire hospitals as Boris outlines his way out of lockdown Northamptonshire Telegraph