Public satisfaction with the NHS and social care in 2018: Results from the British Social Attitudes survey The latest survey was carried out between July and October 2018 and asked a nationally representative sample of 2,926 people about their satisfaction with the NHS overall, and 973 people about their satisfaction with individual NHS and social care services. The 2018 BSA survey questions reported here were jointly sponsored by the Nuffield Trust and The King’s Fund.
- Why is public satisfaction with the NHS still falling? The King's Fund
- British public’s satisfaction with the NHS at lowest level in over a decade Nuffield Trust
- What does the British public think about social care? Nuffield Trust
- Satisfaction with NHS 'hits 11-year low' BBC News
- British public's satisfaction with the NHS falls to just 53% - the lowest level since 2007 The Daily Mail
- Public satisfaction over the NHS is lowest in a decade, despite £20bn ‘birthday boost’ The Daily Telegraph
- Satisfaction with NHS falls to lowest level for a decade The Guardian