NHS Digital failing to uphold patient interest The Health and Social Care Committee raises serious concerns about NHS Digital’s ability to protect patient data, in its report into Memorandum of understanding on data-sharing between NHS Digital and the Home Office.
- GP patient data must not be treated like the Yellow Pages, demands College Royal College of General Practitioners
- Stop sharing NHS data with Home Office, officials told The Daily Telegraph
- Home Office sharing NHS data shows 'blatant disregard' for GP-patient trust GPonline
- Government 'failing to act on serious concerns about NHS data sharing' raised by doctors The Independent
- MPs attack NHS Digital for 'inappropriate' sharing of GP patient data Pulse