Tuesday 20 February 2018

I love my job as a nurse – but I’m not sure how much longer I can carry on | Anonymous

I love my job as a nurse – but I’m not sure how much longer I can carry on | Anonymous Despite what Jeremy Hunt may say, NHS professionals aren’t properly rewarded for what they do. Our wellbeing is at risk

I’m a nurse. While I don’t hate my current job, I no longer feel the burning desire to help people the way I used to.

Don’t get me wrong, I care greatly about my patients and I find real satisfaction in helping others get better. I don’t, however, find any real satisfaction in helping to quite literally save lives and being incredibly undervalued for it. If that makes me a bit of a brat, then so be it.

I never expected to become a millionaire as a nurse, but I would like to feel valued for the work I do Continue reading... The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment