Friday 27 January 2017

Quality improvement: learning from innovations in the vanguards

Quality improvement: learning from innovations in the vanguards I have recently returned from an exciting, whirlwind tour of another set of new care models sites. This was my fourth such tour. My goal for these visits, which I make as an International Visiting Fellow for The King’s Fund, is to attempt to understand what the vanguard organisations are trying to do, how well they are faring, and how they might progress even better and faster. On this trip, the additional question was: ‘How can these lessons and models be spread more widely across the NHS?’

Let me recount a few of the many highlights, and then summarise some general conclusions about the new care models investment. The King's Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment