Antimicrobial Resistance: Tackling a crisis for the health and wealth of nations The first report from the UK Review on Antimicrobial Resistance explains why failing to tackle drug-resistant infections will cause 10 million deaths a year and cost up to US$ 100 trillion a year by 2050.
- Policy paper: Progress report on the UK Five Year AMR strategy: 2014 Department of Health
- New report shows stark effect of antibiotic resistance Public Health England
- Superbugs to kill 'more than cancer' BBC News
- Drug-resistant infections to lead to 10 million extra deaths a year – report The Guardian
- 'Millions will die' without new antibiotics The Independent