NHS Confederation and NHS Employers comment on the Comprehensive Spending Review: Mike Farrar says with less money available for front line services the need to change services is more pressing than ever, while Dean Royles says we must maintain a focus on improving patient care and ensuring job security.
- Spending Review at a glance BBC News
- Public Sector to lose automatic pay rises BBC News
- RCN to seek clarity on cease of NHS pay progression Royal College of Nursing
- Our response to the announcement of the Spending Review The King's Fund
- Departmental spending review 2015/16 NHS Employers
- Osborne shifts £3 billion to social care E-Health Insider
- GP threat as NHS pools £3.8bn with social care GP Online